Sunday, February 28, 2010

Date Night!

Last night "boyfriend" and I went out on a date...We've had plenty of them before but this one was completely different. It was just the two of us {minus a few cell phone interruptions} and it was very intimate. =)

How it all started
We were hanging out on Thursday and were having a random coversation, then the conversation took an interesting twist;

Me; "So this was fun"
"BF"; "It was, we should do this again soon"
"Yeah, ok"
"I'm serious. What are you doing Saturday?"
"No plans, what did you have in mind?"
"Guess you'll have to wait until Saturday to find out"
I spent two days imagining what we would do...with NO hints from him, when finally I gave up. I texted him Saturday afternoon and asked him what I should wear and he said "Jeans, a cute shirt, heels. Nothing over the top".
Piece of cake right?...WRONG!
It took me two hours to get ready. I felt like I was going on my first date again, but the final result was well worth the hassle and was very much appreciated=)
We ended up going to this really cute after hours cafe' and shared the BEST chocolate carmel crunch cake EVER! During which time we had a wonderful conversation. We then went on a drive downtown, and stopped for hotdogs {our movie moment} followed by more conversation. The night ended with a movie at his place.
I've been smiling ever since and told him numerous times that we must do this again. I feel like this is our fresh start and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm looking forward to the next date night...

0 comments: