Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Day Drama

So it's my first day back at the ilustrious North Carolina A&T State University, and the nonsene has begun. First off I was dropped from all my classes and forced to re-register as well as pay the $50 late fee -> even though they dropped the ball<- but whatever. It feels good to be back at school after my DISASTROUS winter break...but I could do without all the added pressures.
My schedule is pretty low key, i have 5 classes but one of my classes is a late class so we shall see if I can adapt to having my nights interrupted 2 nights a week. I have my first class of the SPR 10 semester if a few hours, so we shall see how it goes...
So I loved my speech class=) My teacher is really funny and I think my dreams are slowly changing. Being a lawyer is still on my mind, but I think I wanna teach. So I gotta wait til tomorrow to see if I'll enjoy my other classes. But for now I'm satisfied...

1 comments:

RenRexx said...

Much luck on the start of this new semester. I too am going back this semester after graduating last Spring. I may be stressed as hell with a full course load (4 classes) and my full time job, but I THINK I can manage.

Plus, schooling is one of the few things that kept me happy and upbeat.
I finally learned to love it.