Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Teenage years= OVER!

Yesterday was my 20th birthday, and I had an absolute blast!

My friends and I started celebrating at 12 am with a dance party that lasted for a few hours, and then we all went to bed(lol). I woke up the next day around 12pm and my boyfriend came to pick me up, so he could make my cake=) I was genuinely touched because not only did he make me a cake, but he also made me chicken parmesan=)

I came back to school to share my birthday cake with my "extended family" and then I chilled out in the room, until it was time to go out.

I went to a local bar called the Pour House with my sister, and her "friend", my suite mate, my boyfriend, and another one of my guy friends and we truly enjoyed ourselves!

My 20th birthday was the best birthday that I have ever had...

0 comments: