Monday, April 19, 2010

Let the purge begin...

I swear one of these days I'm just going to let EVERYONE know how I truly feel about them.

I guess all of this is coming from the simple fact that I lost someone close to me over the weekend, and I never got the chance to tell him goodbye, and that I appreciated everything he had ever done for me. Everything is finally coming to a head, I'm feeling so many emotions all at once, but the one that is prominent is loss. I've lost my grandmother, one of my best friends and people that I considered to be part of my "extended" family.

I guess my life has become one of those story of the week deals...you never really know who your friends are until you go through something devastating. And let me tell you that I have lost a number of "friends"in the last few months. I never really realized that I am honestly alone in this world. I have no one that I can truly go to and tell everything that is going on in my world.

I'm kinda tired of dealing with things by myself, I'm always there for other people. It makes me feel like people don't care that I'm going through my own problems...they just want me to drop everything and be there for them when they call...but what about me????? When is it my turn to vent to others and get advice?

Let's just say that I'm over people..I'm about to purge every source in my life,
if I don't feel that you are benefiting my life in any way, shape or form then see ya!

0 comments: