Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ultimate Dedication...20 years of great music

I've been really into music lately...but it's not the garbage that is out on the radio now. I'm talking about music from 1990-2009. More specifically from 1997-2006. Ahhhh my prime (lol). This was the music I actually grew up listening to... B.S.B, *NSYNC, and Destiny's Child were CONSTANTLY on rotation during these 9 years of my life.

So I thought I would pay homage to the 2 best decades of music (1990-2009) and make an "Ultimate" CD. It's a compilation of MY favorite songs from the last 20 years. I've only just begun but there are songs from Bell Biv DeVoe as well as *NSYNC...what can I say, I have eclectic taste in music.

I don't know how many songs I'll have, but I will enjoy looking back and remembering what these songs meant to me.

0 comments: